Publishing Manager (H/F)
Voodoo creates and publishes mobile games for casual players. Leader in the mobile gaming market and the second company worldwide with the most downloads on the App Store per day.
Our games have over 100M monthly active users and generated 300M downloads in 2017.
We believe in continuous improvement of processes and sharing best practices. Our culture is based on our strategy : achieve excellence by creating and publishing hit games and hiring great talent !
You will join an organic structure where you will take ownership of your role and contribute actively with new ideas of new projects in a creative and stimulating working environment. You will be part of a small and high performing team, and you will work together in goodwill to achieve best results.
You will be working on fun and highly scalable mobile games that brighten the everyday life of million of players.
Feel free to think big and if you’re up to the challenge, come and join us !
CHALLENGES OF THIS ROLE
We are looking for talent interested in creating something bigger ! To succeed in this role, you will need to have a good understanding of the casual mobile game market. You will join a small and high performing team. You will be responsible for finding and coaching remote teams, helping them create hit games. Through your work, you will develop your skills and help us deliver fun and entertaining games to millions of people all around the world!
- Sourcing new high potentials game studios
- Onboarding and coaching studios on all aspects of their games
- Developing a trusting relationship with the best teams and ensure a follow-up
- Spreading Voodoo’s culture and processes
YOU WILL BE GREAT AT THIS JOB IF
- You have strong business skills
- You have strong analytical skills
- You have excellent communication skills
- You have excellent organizational skills
- You are able to work in a challenging environment
- You are able to work quickly and efficiently and you are a reliable teammate
- You speak and write French and English
- You studied in one of the TOP 5 Business Schools or Engineering Schools
EARN BROWNIE POINTS
- Good game UX and UI sensitivity
- Good understanding of the casual mobile game market
- You have a passion (art and crafts, music..)
STAY FOCUSED ON YOUR MISSION
- Launch 6 hit games per semester
- Benchmark market, analyse competition and act accordingly
- Improve continuously Publishing’s processes
- Do everything to remain #1 publisher in the world
- Update the games guidelines by proposing 2 key features or Guidelines per semester
- Enhance Voodoo’s image in the industry, and maintain excellent relations with studios
- Share your knowledge company wide and help others grow their skills
Location: Paris, 75009
Contract: permanent contract, full time at the office
Competitive salary + Performance Bonus (up to 50K€) + Company Profit Sharing (between 4 to 6 months of fixed salary) + Eligible to Stock options